Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Birthday bouquet fro MJ !! What a nice surprise!! It came from another town near here......delivered by the owner in a car! Unusual, but anything goes up here in "Georgia".
Rock took this pic......don't think I want to eat it though!!

After much trouble trying to get my cherry trees from Field's, they said it's too late to ship AND, they are out of them anyway!! I guess I learned my lesson, buy local!! Sooooo, we went to AceHardward here in Blairsville, and bought 2 sweet cherry trees! A Rainier, the yellow with pink blush, and a black one, forgot the name at the moment. They are IN the ground now and we will have cherries next spring!! I hope they like filtered sun! If not, they will be pretty anyway! sure wish we would have planted them many years ago!


No comments: