Wednesday, July 16, 2008

HORRAY!!!!!!!!! Rock found the camera under the bed! It must have fallen after I set it there when taking out one contact to go riding on bike! What a $$ savings! This small basket next to back door of cabin now holds 4 white eggs with red speckles! I started to take it down to check on it and a chickedee almost hit my head flying out! She scolded me for 5 minutes sitting in the tree! I leave it alone now! This is one egg, 2 days before. Sorry it's fuzzy!
You can't miss our place here in "heaven"........ I filled the washtub after Rock drilled a few holes in the bottom. Good thing as we have had so much rain lately.
Made 12 fresh blueberry muffins from scratch this morning.......soooooo good!! Need to plant more starts that have rooted really good in the new big pots I bought yesterday! Took a ride to Blue Ridge to a Rose's store. They carry all kinds of "stuff"! Envy the raspberry pie and ice cream Suze and family had for their 2nd wedding anniversary!!

No comments: