Sunday, October 14, 2007

Julie and Rachel came up Sat. to see Rock before surgery. My, how she has grown! Rach will be 11 on Dec. 21
Ken and Jacob over too. We grilled this fish tonight, Sun. for din. Delicious!! I keep trying to get Ken to let his hair grow....he absolutely refuses, so I keep calling him "Howie". He is doing so well!!!!!!!!!!
Jake has bad sinus problems. I used the Neti pot on him, boy, what a difference that made..........AND.............he is shown here with the RIFE machine hooked up for his sinuses. He is taller than me now............he turned 12 in Aug. and is in 8th grade. A smartie pants!! The Neti pot was shown on Oprah's show by Dr. Oz. It works wonders!! I love it. Even Rock uses it. Check it out on the net.

1 comment:

Keith said...

That looks like a 'Triple tail'. Am I correct BRO?