Wednesday, September 5, 2007

This is where my garden grows in FL. In winter, the planter closest to house is shaded all day, so only the front one gets planted with veggies.
I love our magnolia tree in the front yard. Hurricane knocked out the top of the tree..........then followed us up to GA and did damage to a few trees there a couple of years ago.
Took Rock's bike to Gainesville, GA to pick up LRX. It's this color! I drove it home, and it pulls to the left. NOW WHAT is wrong?? Went to Sam's and the roadside stand for veggies. All ready for Ken and MJ's visit on Saturday. I'm learning more and more about the RIFE machine, and WHO to buy it from! Check it out. It works, even on kidney stones! and to lose weight! Now THAT is a goodie!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

if you are looking for the best rife machine, I recommend the Detox Box. my friend has been building the machine for 9 years now. It is very easy to use, priced right and includes free shipping, a 30 day money back guaranty, 450+ programmed codes, 250 frequencies and you can store 100 of your own. They have great support and have done their homework.

http://www.2detoxify.com/special